The Negotiating Committee represents the Association to the Board of Governors of Mount Royal University in all matters concerning negotiations of the Collective Agreement, with the exception of processing grievances. The Negotiating Committee solicits input from and regularly reports to the Executive Board and the membership.
Current members of the MRFA’s Negotiating Committee:
- Lee Easton, Chair (English, Languages, and Cultures)
- David Sabiston, Vice-Chair (Economics, Justice, and Policy Studies)
- Guy Obrecht, Contract Member Representative (General Education)
- Christian Cook, Member (General Management and Human Resources)
- Anupam Das, Member (Economics, Justice and Policy Studies)
- Pearl Herscovitch, Observer (Library)