The Negotiating Committee represents the Association to the Board of Governors of Mount Royal University in all matters concerning negotiations of the Collective Agreement, with the exception of processing grievances. The Negotiating Committee solicits input from and regularly reports to the Executive Board and the membership.
Current members of the MRFA’s Negotiating Committee:
- Kirk Niergarth, V.P. Negotiations and Chair (Humanities) – email@example.com
- Tracy Powell, Co-Chair (School of Nursing and Midwifery) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda Lang, Contract Member Rep. (General Management and Human Resources) – ContractRepresentative@mrfa.net
- Pearl Herscovitch (Library) – email@example.com
- Brent Oliver (Child Studies and Social Work) – NegCommMember@mrfa.net
- Derrick Antson, Observer – MRFA Labour Relations Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org