The Negotiating Committee represents the Association to the Board of Governors of Mount Royal University in all matters concerning negotiations of the Collective Agreement, with the exception of processing grievances. The Negotiating Committee solicits input from and regularly reports to the Executive Board and the membership.
Current members of the MRFA’s Negotiating Committee:
- Anupam Das, Chair (Economics, Justice, & Policy Studies)
- Charles Hepler, Member (Mathematics and Computing)
- Christian Cook, Vice-Chair (General Management and Human Resources)
- Pearl Herscovitch, Member (Library)
- Richard Erlendson, Contract Member Representative (Information Design)