- The Faculty Centre is located in the Main (Lincoln Park) building at MRU, on the third floor by the West Gate entrance, in room W315.
Faculty Centre Hours:
- The Faculty Centre is open:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 7:30pm
- Faculty members’ campus cards are programmed to provide access outside these hours. If your card is not programmed, please email your employee ID number to Lana Funke.
Room Bookings and Catering:
- The Faculty Centre has two meeting rooms and a common area available for member and university bookings which are related to the business of the University and the Association. Association bookings have priority over all other bookings. All bookings and catering requests are subject to the approval of the Faculty Centre Coordinator and must be made in accordance with the MRFA’s Polices and Procedures.
- Faculty Centre Coordinator – Bob Mariani (MRFA Staff)
- Phone – 403.440.6193
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday – Thursday: 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 7:30pm
Call Bob to book meeting rooms and arrange events and/or catering.
- MRFA Assistant – JJ Fenez (MRFA Staff)
- Phone: 403.440.6103
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Call Lana for scheduling general information relating to the MRFA.
- Senior Administrative and Faculty Relations Officer – Chantelle Anderson (MRFA Staff)
- Phone: 403.440.6192
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Call Chantelle for information relating to MRFA Committees, Events, Elections, Finances, and other matters relating to MRFA governance, administration and member services.