The Communications Committee is responsible for developing strategies and appropriate media for communicating the activities of the Executive Board, the Association and its committees, and other information likely to be of wide interest, to the membership. The committee is, also, responsible for the coordination of the Department Communicators network.
Primary MRFA Communications
- Department Communicators are well informed and highly engaged members of the Association who are appointed by the Executive Board, at the recommendation of the Communications Committee, to serve as an MRFA liaison within Academic Units to promote a two-way flow of information between the Association and its members.
- Weekly Newsletters are sent to members every Monday and contain updates on Association meetings, events and initiatives. The Newsletters also provide information that would be of interest to members relating to CAUT, MRU, post-secondary in general and other items as appropriate.
- News to Use are regularly printed publications sent to all members on topical and important matters relating to the Association, its members, and the MRU community.
- Headlines are monthly posters sent to Academic Units to provide important information to the membership.
- mrfa.net is the MRFA’s website which contains all information related to the MRFA