MRFA Key Documents
Collective Agreement and Related Forms & Policies
- Please use the list below to easily access additional documents/items that are explicitly referenced within the Collective Agreement, but are contained outside of the agreement. Note, this list does not contain all of the items that a implicitly referred to and/or constitute the implied terms of the collective agreement.
- Contained within Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) between the Association and the Board:
- Contained within University Policy:
- Policy outlining the Board’s commitment to maintain keep in force an adequate policy or policies insuring all Employees against liability in respect of any claim for damages or personal injury when acting in the course of their employment [Article 16.4].
- Professional Development Funds
- Tenure and Promotion
- Faculty Evaluation: Forms and Links from mymru.ca Faculty Page:
- Contained within Federal Legislation:
- Contained within Provincial Legislation:
- Contained within Other External Documents:
MRFA Governing Documents
- 2021-2022 MRFA At-a-Glance
- Introduction to the MRFA (MRFA 101)
- Get involved in the MRFA (Information about Nominations and Appointments and other ways to get involved in the Association)