Hours and Info
- The Faculty Centre is located in the Main (Lincoln Park) building at MRU, on the third floor by the West Gate entrance, in room W315.
Faculty Centre Hours:
- The Faculty Centre is open (with campus card access and staff on site):
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 7:30pm
- Closed on Weekends, all University Holidays and June 15- August 14
- Members Access After Hours
- Members Faculty members’ campus cards are programmed to provide access outside these hours. If your card is not working, please email Joy Aigbe (email@example.com).
- Lunch service is available in the Faculty Centre from 11:00am – 2:00pm Wednesday – Friday
Members Rejuvenate on Friday Afternoons:
- Weekly social gathering for members, bar service available: Fridays 3:30 – 7:30pm
- Bar service is available Monday – Thursday from 2:00pm to 4:30pm. Contact a member of the MRFA Staff outside of Bob’s normal working hours.
Room Bookings and Catering:
- The Faculty Centre has two meeting rooms and a common area available for member and university bookings which are related to the business of the University and the Association. Association bookings have priority over all other bookings. All bookings and catering requests are subject to the approval of the Faculty Centre Coordinator and must be made in accordance with the MRFA’s Polices and Procedures.
Faculty Centre Contacts:
Faculty Centre Coordinator – Bob Mariani (MRFA Staff)
Phone – 403.440.6193 Email – FacultyCentre@mrfa.net
Hours: Wednesday – Thursday: 7:30am – 3:00pm and Friday: 9:00am – 7:30pm
Contact Bob to book meeting rooms and arrange events and/or catering. Outside of Bob’s normal working hours, please contact Francine Amorado (firstname.lastname@example.org) for bookings
If Bob is not available, other staff can assist you:
- MRFA Administrative Specialist – Francine Amorado (MRFA Staff)
- Phone: 403.440.6103 Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Contact Francine for scheduling, member services and general information.
- Senior Administrative and Faculty Relations Officer – Chantelle Anderson (MRFA Staff)
- Phone: 403.440.6192 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday –Friday: 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Contact Chantelle for information relating to MRFA Committees, Events, Elections and other matters relating to MRFA governance and administration.