Thank you for Responding to the February 22, 2021 Question of the Week
Thank you for responding to the MRFA’s Question of the Week.
The MRU Town Hall is on Wednesday March 3 at 10 a.m.. This meeting will cover topics including the findings of the recent student and employee surveys, planning for Fall 2021 and the 2021/22 budget. The live stream can be accessed through this link, and questions can be submitted in advance or during the Town Hall using this form. A recording of the Town Hall will also be available for those who cannot attend.
To help Keep you in the Loop – Here are other upcoming Events:
- Feb 23, 12-1pm & 24, 4-5pm – Compensation Town Halls – Register Online
- Feb 24: 2:00-3:00pm – Contract Hiring Information Session for Chairs – Meeting Link (additional sessions will be held later in March)
- Feb 25 – #stopPSEcuts Chalking Initiative – Sign up online to participate
- Feb 26, 10:00–12:30 – Winter PD Day – Enhancing EDI in the Classroom – Register Online.
- Feb 26, 1:30 – 2:30 – MRFA Drop-in Session – submit questions in advance online and attend on zoom
- March 2: MRFA March Regular Meeting, 9:30 – 11:30am. Register Online.
- March 5: Academic Freedom on the Table – 11:00 – 11:50am – event details and event link
- Members Rejuvenate on Friday Afternoons at 3:30pm on the following dates: March 12, April 16, May 21, and June 4. – attend on zoom.
- Fridays at 6:00pm – Faculty Centre Band Socials – music lovers are still gathering for a drop-in music session each week. All are welcome to sing, play an instrument, or listen and enjoy. email email@example.com for the meeting url
- Wednesdays 3:00 – 4:00pm – Tea with Lee – on Zoom.