In Recognition of our members’ Acheivements
The MRFA held its annual celebration of members’ achievements on October 23, 2020.
Congratulations to all members who were recognized at the 2020 Tenure, Promotion and Awards Ceremony, and thank you all for your many contributions to MRU and the MRFA!
View the PowerPoint recognizing our members’ accomplishments here.
- Alan Antioquia – Interior Design
- Abdulrahman Chikouni – Intl. Business, Supply Chain Mgmt., & Aviation
- Catherine Pearl – Entrepreneurship, Marketing, and Social Innovation
- Harris Rubin – General Management and Human Resources
- Tanya Stogre – Education
- Shannon Kell – Health and Physical Education
- Sara Sharun – Library
- Erika Smith – Academic Development Centre
- Jennifer Owen – Chemistry and Physics
- Aliyah Dosani – School of Nursing & Midwifery
- Joseph Osuji – School of Nursing & Midwifery
- David Finch – Entre., Marketing, and Social Innovation
- Kenna Olsen – English, Languages & Cultures
- Kit Dobson – English, Languages & Cultures
- Leah Hamilton – General Management and Human Resources
- Pamini Thangarajah – Mathematics and Computing
- Peter Choate – Child Studies and Social Work
- Trevor Day – Biology
MRFA Teaching Excellence Awards
- Dixie Cole – Nursing and Midwifery (Contract Faculty Award Recipient)
- Namrata Khemka Dolan – Mathematics and Computing (Full Time Faculty Award Recipient)
Thank you to everyone who made this event a success!