Working with International Students and Enriching the Classroom Experience for Everyone
October 17, 2019 PD Day
October 17, 2019, 9:00am – 1:00pm in the Lincoln Park Room (J301) with lunch to follow in the Faculty Centre (W315). Register here.
- Demystifying the category “international student”
- Reflections on coming to Canada to study
- Changing identities: From international student to university instructor
- Supports available to international students (and others!)
- Creating inclusive, enriching classroom environments